This system is essential and essential for maintaining the administrative structure of any commercial or industrial establishment; Where he introduces the departments, departments and other special units related to the company; It also helps to clarify and organize the direct and indirect relationship that binds individuals and groups together. The hierarchy and organizational structure of the company are considered essential to ensure the workflow; It also helps in the process of organizing annual leaves, sick leaves and other leaves, as well as extracting government forms, calculating salaries, extracting analytical reports, tax adjustments to the internal regulations, and following up on attendance and departure according to the facility, and there are many other advantages.
The human resources program is divided into five main sections:
Personnel Affairs :
The Personnel Affairs Department does the following:
• Registering the administrative structure of the facility.
• Recording employees’ personal, functional and educational data.
• Recording the career progression of employees.
• Registration of employee contracts.
• Recording employee documents.
• Recording the staff contract.
• Recording the employee’s medical file.
• Recording vacation movements for employees of all kinds.
• Recording the movement of sanctions.
• Recording employee bonuses.
• Recording employees’ insurance data.
• Recording the administrative decisions of the facility.
Wages and salaries:
The wages and salaries department does the following:
• Registration and description of the codes of the benefits and deductions items for the facility.
• Recording employee benefits and deductions movements.
• Recording advances and installments movements.
• Recording subscriptions movements.
• Calculating taxes and insurances according to the rules of Egyptian law.
• Extracting statements of different banks.
Attendance and Departure :
The attendance and departure department does the following:
• Recording the various shifts in the facility.
• Recording the internal regulations of the facility for calculating the delay, early departure, incomplete hours and other items related to the attendance and departure regulations.
• Recording the rules of attendance and leaving with specifying a rule for each employee, which determines how to calculate the regulation with employees.
• Recording the attendance and departure of employees.
• Importing attendance and departure data from fingerprint machines or via an Excel file
• Determining attendance and leaving patterns.
• Calculating attendance and departure variables according to the establishment’s rules and regulations.
• Recording the itineraries of the employees.
The evaluation department does the following:
• Recording the various evaluation criteria in the facility.
• Determining the criteria for evaluating each job, while specifying the weight of each criterion in relation to the job.
• Preparing evaluation procedures in accordance with the company’s policies.
• Recording the evaluation results of the employees.
• Review the evaluation result for each employee.
• Post the evaluation results to the salaries department.
The Security Sector Department aims to manage the work cycle of security, guarding and services companies. The system does the following:
Enter site data, which includes:
• Recording the start date of the site
• Record the end date of the site
• Recording the number of working hours for the site
• Recording the number of jobs according to each shift
• Recording the value of the allowances according to each job
• Recording the type and shape of the uniform for each job
• Maintain a detailed record of site contract modifications
o The possibility of registering the uniform as a covenant for the employee for a certain period
o Recording the attendance and departure data of security personnel and services
o Importing the attendance and departure data of security personnel and services from an Excel file
Electronic Services :
The electronic services department aims to reduce the burden on personnel affairs employees and reduce paperwork in the facility. The electronic services are divided into:
A- Employee services:
o Leave request.
o Request an assignment.
o Request permission.
o Review the employee’s salary vocabulary.
o Review the employee’s attendance and leave.
b- Director’s services:
o Approval of leave requests.
o Approval of mission requests.
o Approval of permission requests.
or request a penalty.